The One-Stop Student Service Center houses the Office of Admissions, the Office of Financial Aid, the Office of Student Accounts, and the Office of the Registrar. Members of the One-Stop Service Center are available to answer questions, help solve problems, and schedule appointments for students at a distance or on campus by email, on the phone, or in person.
Labouré College Service Principles
In support of the success of all Labouré students, the One-Stop:
- Will cultivate a professional environment of mutual respect and clear consistent communications among colleagues and students;
- Will work as a team valuing students’ diversity, strengths, accountability, and collegiality;
- Will build and share knowledge to serve students and colleagues effectively and consistently;
- Will listen to students to address current issues and anticipate future needs; and
- Will identify and resolve student issues effectively and efficiently.
The Center for Student Success and Teaching Excellence
The Center for Student Success and Teaching Excellence (CSSTE) is designed to enrich learning opportunities through resources available to students at a distance or on campus. Modeled on best practices for excellence in teaching and learning, the CSSTE provides students with opportunities to extend and to deepen their classroom learning experiences by participating in academic advising, academic coaching (focused on learning strategies), academic tutoring (focused on course content), basic skill strengthening (e.g., focused on Mathematics, Writing, or Critical Reading), career counseling, and/or short-term personal counseling. The CSSTE also offers specialized assistance to students with learning differences, including advocacy, learning strategies, and, when appropriate, reasonable accommodations such as extended time on exams, note-taking assistance, enlarged print, preferential seating, and support in accessing digital audio texts, readers, scribes, and/or assistive technologies. Located adjacent to the student lounge, the CSSTE strives to be a warm and welcoming community of learners dedicated to fostering student growth and success.
The One-Stop Student Service Center and the Center for Student Success and Teaching Excellence (CSSTE) Hours :
- Monday/Wednesday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday: One-Stop opened from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm/CSSTE opened from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Please contact the One-Stop Student Service Center for more information about Saturday hours (617)322-3517 or [email protected].