Why support the Massachusetts Care Awards?
- The Massachusetts Care Awards are a way to thank our nurses, healthcare professionals, and first responders for all they do.
- Your involvement will also support the NEXT generation of caregivers. Proceeds from each Mass Care event go to the Pay It Forward Scholarship Initiative, created to help nursing and healthcare students who are achieving academically, but struggling to pay their tuition.
Learn more about the Mass Care event, past winners, and how our winners are chosen.
Who you will help
Jennifer's story represents the stories of hundreds of students who attend Labouré College. They are non-traditional students - most are taking care of family and working while they complete their degree. They all share the same dream: a career in caring for others.
Ways to get involved
1. Buy a ticket and join in the celebration
You do not have to know any of the people being honored to enjoy this event. Enjoy a cold beer or wine at our open bar, laugh with Lenny Clarke, Billy Costa, and Lisa Donovan, and join us in thanking our local nurses, healthcare workers and first responders! You might want to bring a tissue!
2. Buy a table for your group
Bring your colleagues, family, and friends to a night they will remember forever! Tables seat 10 (you can squeeze in 11) and we will have both red and white wine for you and your guests at your table. You will also be guaranteed a seat close to the stage. If you are a hospital manager, this is a great way to say thank you to your staff!
3. Sponsor the event
To help raise as much funding as possible for scholarships, we are looking for individuals or local businesses to sponsor this event. Depending on the level you choose, your organization will be able to share in the promotion leading up to this event and your logo will be displayed prominently the night of.
4. Donate an item for auction
Lenny Clarke and Billy Costa will be auctioning off items to raise scholarship funds live. We are looking for vacation packages, theater tickets, gift certificates for restaurants, pampering spa services, sports memorabilia, anything you think would make a great raffle or auction item! This is another great way to incorporate your business at the event.
If you would like to donate an item for auction, please contact Sue Purdy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617)322-3535.
5. Learn More and help us spread the word!