In order to be accepted into the Neurodiagnostic Technology Certificate program, applicants must meet the Application Requirements for All Programs, the General Admission Criteria for All Programs, and the program-specific criteria and requirements listed below.
NDT Admission Criteria
- General Admission Criteria for All Programs
NDT Application Requirements
- Application Requirements for All Programs
- Attend an information session webinar
- Submit an essay (essay waived for applicants with a prior bachelor's degree or higher; degree is verified and essay requirement removed upon receipt of college transcript)
- 300-500 words on why NDT is important in medicine today and why you wish to pursue this field.
- If you have related work experience, you may also use your essay to describe your experience with this field.
- Visit a clinical site and complete the Site Visit and Interview Confirmation Form and the Clinical Site Visit Verification form