Labouré’s LPN to RN program allows you to quickly take your nursing licensure to the next level. As an LPN, you can get credit by examination for some professional coursework, meaning you’ll take fewer classes at Labouré and finish your associate degree faster.
As an LPN-RN student, you
- Take arts and sciences courses in person or online
- Take the HESI exam to get credit for Fundamentals and Maternity/Pediatrics courses
- Practice modern nursing techniques in our state-of-the-art simulation technology lab
- Apply what you learn by caring for patients at hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout Greater Boston
- Are eligible to take the NCLEX-RN exam to earn your RN license and practice as a registered nurse
You already have practical, hands-on experience as an LPN. We’ll help you reinforce the skills you already have while also building new ones.
Not sure if this program is the best fit? Here are some interesting highlights!
The approximate length of completion of the LPN to RN program at a full-time pace
Minimum score needed on the HESI examinations to qualify for Advanced Placement and earn Credit by Examination for courses
The average salary increase in Massachusetts for an LPN who becomes an RN