Tuition is paid on a per-credit basis each semester you enroll.
- $300 per credit for all RN-to-BSN courses1
- $995 per credit for professional courses in the associate-level (ASN) Nursing program
- $995 per credit for professional courses in the Radiation Therapy program
- $995 per credit for all courses in Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM)
- $995 per credit for all General Education courses
- $365 per credit for all Clinical Documentation Improvement, Medical Auditing, and Medical Coding courses
- $372 per credit for all NDT Online certificate courses
- $515 per credit for DSN courses
1 No further BSN or Alumni discount applies
- Admissions Application Fee is $50*
- Matriculation Fee is $200 (paid by the Admission Deposit)*
- Registration fee of $30 is charged per student per semester*
- Nursing Fee of $700 is charged for NUR 1000/1015, NUR 1020/1025, NUR 2000/2005, and NUR 2020/2025
- Course Fee of $290 is charged for each Radiation Therapy professional course
- Graduation Fee is $100 and will be charged in the last semester at the College to cover the cost of graduation processing*
*Indicates fees that are non-refundable
Massachusetts requires that all students enrolled in nine credits or more each semester have health insurance. Students enrolled in nine credits or more will be automatically enrolled in the College’s Student Health Insurance Plan. Student insurance costs are approximately:
- $2,789 for a full year of coverage (estimated)
- $930 for fall only (estimated)
- $1,859 for spring and summer only (estimated)
- $930 for summer only (estimated)
The College’s Student Health Insurance Plan is through Gallagher Student Insurance. Students need to complete an online waiver form during the enrollment waiver period demonstrating they have comparable health insurance coverage. Normally, opportunities to enroll or to waive insurance coverage will occur in the month prior to beginning of a semester. Waivers need only be submitted once per school year. Specific enrollment/waiver deadlines will be announced on the College website, on my.laboure.edu, and in the student newsletter.
Insurance Enrollment/Waiver Periods
August – Covers the entire academic year (September-August)
December – Covers spring and summer semester only (January-August)
May – Covers summer semester only (May-August)
The estimated costs of books and supplies vary by program, but average between $500 and $1,300 per year. For more information go to the virtual bookstore at http://laboure.textbookx.com.
Labouré College offers an extended line of credit to allow your bookstore charges to be applied to your student account. Approximately 30 days prior to the start of a semester, you will receive an email regarding how you can purchase books through the Online Bookstore, using the line of credit. The charges added to your student account will need to be paid prior to the next registration period.
Bill Due Date and Payments
Students either pay in full or sign up for the Nelnet payment plan for any balance not covered by awarded financial aid. Bill due dates are as follows:
Fall semester: August 15
Spring semester: December 15
Summer semester: April 15
Pay in Full
Students can pay in full online at my.laboure.edu or by visiting the Welcome Center. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, money order, or credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover).
Your courses could be dropped if you do not complete the following by the payment due date: complete all paperwork for financial aid, pay in full, or sign-up for the payment plan for any balance due not covered by financial aid.
Nelnet Payment Plan
How it works: The student account balance will be divided into four equal payments to be made throughout the semester. Payments will be automatically debited from a checking account or a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover) on the 20th day of each month.
- Fall semester payments: August, September, October, and November
- Spring semester payments: December, January, February, and March
- Summer semester payments: April, May, June, and July
Deadlines to Enroll:
- Fall semester: August 15
- Spring semester: December 15
- Summer semester: April 15
How to Enroll:
- Sign-in to the Labouré Student website, my.laboure.edu;
- Click on Student Tab at the top of the screen;
- On the left hand side, click on My Account Information;
- Click on My Account Balances;
- Select the current semester;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page; and
- Click on "Enroll In Payment Plan" to be directed to the Nelnet enrollment page.
Follow the directions carefully; a confirmation email from Nelnet follows successful enrollment.
Costs to Participate in the Nelnet Payment Plan per Semester:
- A $25 enrollment fee charged by Nelnet;
- Nelnet charges a 2.75% service fee if a credit card is used; and
- Nelnet charges $30 for any returned check and/or declined credit charges.
Please note that changes to your student account (such as new or dropped classes, books charges, etc) made after the Nelnet plan is set up do not automatically adjust the plan.
Costs subject to change at the discretion of the College without notice.