Payment plans are administered by Nelnet. You can enroll in a payment plan in any semester.
How it Works
Your student account balance will be divided into four equal payments to be made throughout the semester. Payments will be automatically debited from a checking account or a credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover) on the 20th day of each month.
- Fall semester payments will be taken in August, September, October, and November
- Spring semester payments will be taken in December, January, February, and March
- Summer semester payments will be taken in April, May, June, and July
Deadlines to Enroll
How to Enroll
- Sign-in to the Labouré Student website, my.laboure.edu;
- Click on Student Tab at the top of the screen;
- On the left hand side, click on Student Account Information;
- Click on My Account Balances;
- Select the current semester;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page; and
- Click on "Set Up a Payment Plan" to be directed to the Nelnet enrollment page.
Follow the directions carefully. You will receive a confirmation email from Nelnet when you have successfully enrolled.
on credit card charges
|Fee for any returned check and/or declined credit charges
If you make changes to your student account after your Nelnet plan is set up, your Nelnet plan will not automatically readjust. For example, if you add or drop classes, make bookstore purchases on your account, etc., you will need to contact Nelnet to adjust your plan.
All costs are subject to change at the discretion of the college without notice.