In order to be accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, applicants must meet the Application Requirements for All Programs, the General Admission Criteria for All Programs, and the program-specific criteria and requirements listed below.
RN to BSN Admission Criteria
- General Admission Criteria for All Programs
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- If your GPA falls below a 2.5, please contact the Department of Admissions to discuss your options
- A current RN license in good standing
- Current Labouré College Associate of Science in Nursing students or alumni or Labouré College who have not yet taken the NCLEX should contact the Department of Admissions to discuss your options
RN to BSN Application Requirements
- Application Requirements for All Programs
- Evidence of high school completion is waived
- Submit a copy of your current RN license. The Department of Admissions will verify this through your state licensing agency.
Note: Current Labouré College students and Labouré College Alumni should submit the RN-BSN Alumni Transition form in lieu of application
The baccalaureate degree program in Nursing at Labouré College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001. Phone: 202-887-6791. Website: http://www.ccneaccreditation.org