Welcome to Career Services at Labouré
Need help updating your resume?
Time to brush up on your interviewing skills?
Interested in researching employment resources?
DON'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR LAST SEMESTER TO SEEK OUT CAREER SERVICES -
CONTACT US TODAY!
Help can be found at Career Services located in the Student Success Center!
We offer help with:
- Creating and/or updating your resume and cover letter
- Practicing and improving your interviewing skills
- Researching different career paths and employment opportunities in the healthcare field
- Developing an elevator pitch or personal narrative that separates you from everyone else in your field
- Effective strategies for networking and conducting informational interviews
- Creating and developing a LinkedIn account
We also offer:
- Regularly updated job postings made available on the my.laboure.edu Student Page
- On-campus and online employment info sessions and recruitment events
- Regularly scheduled career focused workshops and resume clinics (find these on my.laboure.edu)
- Access to Liquid Compass. Liquid Compass is a real-time, online job search engine offering local and national healthcare job opportunities for new grads and more experienced RNs.
Check out Liquid Compass, available through my.laboure.edu!
All career service resources are available for one-on-one virtual appointments (due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic) for current students as well as alumni.
To make an appointment, or for additional information about Career Services resources, please contact: