Congratulations on your acceptance to Labouré College! Your acceptance packet includes detailed information on your next steps to becoming a Labouré student, but we've posted some helpful information below in case you need a quick reference.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm accepted! What's next?
Make sure you follow the instructions in your acceptance letter. Instructions may include information on:
- Placement Testing (if applicable, degree programs only)
- Paying your $200 deposit
- Pre-Registration / Advising appointments
- Associate of Science in Nursing Students: Attend an on campus Accepted Student Day (see details below)
- Immunization, Health, and Safety requirements for your program
- Attend an online orientation (instructions from your program director)
- And more!
Your program may have some specific requirements that will be outlined in your acceptance letter and/or welcome letter from your program chairperson.
Accepted Student Day for ASN Students
Please contact the Academic Advising office at 617-322-3579 or by email at StudentSuccess@laboure.edu to sign up for the following dates:
- Check back for dates or email us!
my.laboure.edu is your go-to place for orientation, campus and course information at Labouré College. Go to my.laboure.edu and enter your student ID and password, which you can find in your acceptance letter.
my.laboure.edu is the place to access:
- New Student Orientation (online)
- Welcome to eLearning at Labouré
- Student Account and payment information
New students are required to complete the online orientation before registering for your first semester of classes.
Activate your Labouré email account! Email accounts will be created for new students after deposit, approximately 3 months prior their semester of acceptance (so, if you are accepted for Fall, your email address will be created in early Summer).
Labouré College email accounts are the only email accounts which the College staff and faculty will use to communicate with students for business and academic activity.How to activate your Labouré email account:
- Username: email@example.com
If your name includes punctuation, it will be included in your email address.
- example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- example: email@example.com
- Password: uppercase first initial, uppercase last initial, six-digit birthday, and exclamation point
- example: John Smith was born 10/31/82, therefore his password would be: JS103182!
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log into your email account
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your personal email account
Paying for School
Have you considered how you will be paying for your courses?
Using Financial Aid: If you are relying on any type of financial aid to cover any portion of your balance, make sure you have complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
When you fill out a FAFSA, you will need to enter the Labouré College code so that our financial aid team will receive your application. The Labouré College code is 006324.
Not Covered By Financial Aid? Students with a balance left over after using financial aid, or students paying out of pocket for a program may choose to enroll in a Payment Plan. Payment plans are available via Nelnet. Contact (617) 322-3517 for more information.
After you register for classes, you will want to ensure you purchase the correct books and supplies for each course. Labouré uses an online bookstore: http://laboure.textbookx.com.
You can pay the bookstore directly, or put your purchases onto your student account at Labouré College. Instructions for using your student account will be emailed to all registered students approximately 30 days before the start of the semester.
Contact Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or email@example.com