In order to be accepted into the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Certificate program, applicants must meet the general College admission requirements AND the program specific criteria and requirements listed below.
This professional certificate program has been designed for individuals holding a Neurodiagnostic Technology (NDT) Certificate, or an associate degree or higher from an accredited college, or extensive work experience in NDT as follows:
- NDT credentials with an associate degree or certificate in NDT, or
- NDT field experience for five plus years, preferred, or
- An associate degree in a medical field or a bachelor's, master’s, or doctoral degree
- All official transcripts must be submitted
- Attend an information session webinar
- Conduct an interview with the IONM Program Director
- Submit evidence of NDT registrations or certifications, such REEGT or REPT and/or transcripts of post-secondary degrees, such as bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral.