Admission & Tuition
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring courses start each Summer (May) and Fall (September). You may apply at any time for consideration for the next upcoming start date.
Below we'll cover the application process and the criteria we look for when reviewing applications. You'll also be able to quickly reference the tuition and fees for this program, and find information about applying for financial aid.
All applicants are responsible for submitting or completing the following:
- Completed application for admission, with non-refundable application fee
- Documentation of high school graduation, GED completion, or other state approved equivalency credential
- Official college transcript(s) from all institutions attended (if applicable)
- Evidence of any professional certifications (i.e. REEGT or REPT)
- Review an information session/webinar
- Complete an interview with the IONM program director
Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not graduated from an American high school or college may be asked to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).