Applicants who have completed courses outside of high school, but have not completed a four-year advanced degree
- Submit all official college transcripts
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 2.0 or higher
- At least one 3-credit college (non-developmental) math course with a final grade of "C" (2.0) or higher
- At least one 4-credit life science course with a laboratory component with a final grade of "C" (2.0) or higher
- Applicants with a cumulative GPA between a 2.0 and a 2.49* will be required to take the TEAS exam through Labouré as an entry test free of charge and must earn the minimum scores of 69% in Reading and 60% in English and Language Usage.
TEAS Test Requirement for Placement
All accepted transfer students without a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree with a cumulative GPA between a 2.0 - 2.99 will be required to take the TEAS as a placement exam at Labouré free of charge after acceptance. Tests are proctored online, and are taken after the student begins at Labouré. The Student Success Center will send out information and testing dates during the student's first semester of enrollment.
Accepted students with a cumulative GPA between a 2.0 - 2.99 will also be required to participate in the My Academic Plan (MAP) program. There is no charge for MAP.