Congratulations on your acceptance to Labouré College! Your acceptance packet includes detailed information on your next steps to becoming a Labouré student, but we've posted some helpful information below in case you need a quick reference.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm accepted! What's next?
Make sure you follow the instructions in your acceptance letter. Instructions may include information on:
- Placement Testing (if applicable, degree programs only)
- Paying your $200 deposit
- Pre-Registration / Advising appointments
- Immunization, Health, and Safety requirements for your program
- Attend an on campus Accepted Student Day
- And more!
While your program may have some specific requirements that will be outlined in your acceptance letter and/or welcome letter from your program chairperson, the following information is applicable to students in all programs at Labouré College.
Accepted Student Day
Please contact the Academic Advising office at 617-322-3579 or by email at StudentSuccess@laboure.edu to sign up for the following dates:
- Saturday April 27th from 9am - 2pm
- Monday April 29th from 1pm - 3:30pm
- Wednesday May 1st from 4pm - 7pm
- Thursday May 16th from 10am - 1pm
- Friday May 17th from 2pm - 5pm
- Wednesday May 29th from 4pm - 7pm
- Thursday May 30th from 10am - 1pm
- Saturday June 1st from 9am - 2pm
my.laboure.edu is your go-to place for orientation, campus and course information at Labouré College. Go to my.laboure.edu and enter your student ID and password, which you can find in your acceptance letter.
my.laboure.edu is the place to access:
- New Student Orientation (online)
- Welcome to eLearning at Labouré
- Student Account and payment information
New students are required to complete the online orientation before registering for your first semester of classes.
Activate your Labouré email account! Email accounts will be created for new students within 48 hours of receipt of $200 deposit.
Labouré College email accounts are the only email accounts which the College staff and faculty will use to communicate with students for business and academic activity.How to activate your Labouré email account:
- Username: email@example.com
If your name includes punctuation, it will be included in your email address.
- example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- example: email@example.com
- Password: uppercase first initial, uppercase last initial, six-digit birthday, and exclamation point
- example: John Smith was born 10/31/82, therefore his password would be: JS103182!
- You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log into your email account
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your personal email account
Paying for School
Have you considered how you will be paying for your courses?
Using Financial Aid: If you are relying on any type of financial aid to cover any portion of your balance, make sure you have complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
When you fill out a FAFSA, you will need to enter the Labouré College code so that our financial aid team will receive your application. The Labouré College code is 006324.
Not Covered By Financial Aid? Students with a balance left over after using financial aid, or students paying out of pocket for a program may choose to enroll in a Payment Plan. Payment plans are available via Nelnet. Contact (617) 322-3517 for more information.
After you register for classes, you will want to ensure you purchase the correct books and supplies for each course. Labouré uses an online bookstore: http://laboure.textbookx.com.
You can pay the bookstore directly, or put your purchases onto your student account at Labouré College. Instructions for using your student account will be emailed to all registered students approximately 30 days before the start of the semester.
Contact Admissions at (617) 322-3575 or email@example.com