The One-Stop Student Service Center houses the Office of Admissions, the Office of Financial Aid, the Office of Student Accounts, and the Office of the Registrar. Members of the One-Stop Service Center are available to answer questions, help solve problems, and schedule appointments for students at a distance or on campus by email, on the phone, or in person.
Labouré College Service Principles
In support of the success of all Labouré students, the One-Stop:
- Will cultivate a professional environment of mutual respect and clear consistent communications among colleagues and students;
- Will work as a team valuing students’ diversity, strengths, accountability, and collegiality;
- Will build and share knowledge to serve students and colleagues effectively and consistently;
- Will listen to students to address current issues and anticipate future needs; and
- Will identify and resolve student issues effectively and efficiently.
The Student Success Center
The Student Success Center (SSC) is designed to enrich learning opportunities through resources available to students at a distance or on campus. Modeled on best practices for excellence in teaching and learning, the SSC provides students with opportunities to extend and to deepen their classroom learning experiences by participating in academic advising, academic coaching (focused on learning strategies), academic tutoring (focused on course content), basic skill strengthening (e.g., focused on Mathematics, Writing, or Critical Reading), career counseling, and/or short-term personal counseling. The SSC also offers specialized assistance to students with learning differences, including advocacy, learning strategies, and, when appropriate, reasonable accommodations. For details on support services, please download the Access and Support Services Handbook. Located adjacent to the student lounge, the SSC strives to be a warm and welcoming community of learners dedicated to fostering student growth and success.
Career services are an essential part of the SSC. While many of our students already have a career in healthcare, many are here at Labouré earning a degree or certificate to advance themselves or pursue a new career within the same industry. Our Career Services Coordinator schedules monthly workshops to assist students in preparing their resumés and reviewing interview styles. Job placement events are held each semester, allowing students to interact with potential new employers, and allowing employers to meet Labouré staff as we continue to build partnerships. Job postings - as we receive them - are updated on the job placement board located on-campus on the 1st floor of the C Building (Academic Building), as well as online at my.laboure.edu.
You can connect with our Career Services Coordinator, Patricia Riddick, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions toward successful employment.
- Monday/Wednesday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday: One-Stop opened from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm/SSC opened from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Student Success Center Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30am to 5:00 pm
Please contact the One-Stop Student Service Center for more information about One-Stop and SSC Saturday hours (617)322-3517 or email@example.com.