Our Student Accounts staff are here to answer any questions you have about paying for school.
We can help with everything from what your payment options are and when they are due, to how to make payments or set up a payment plan. You can even learn how to charge bookstore purchases to your account, and more.
Viewing your student account
You can review your student account at any time on my.laboure.edu by logging in, clicking the “student” tab at the top, and selecting “My Account Information” from the menu on the left-hand side.
Adding bookstore purchases to your student account
Students can pay the bookstore directly, or have their purchases put onto their Labouré student account with their tuition.
To put your purchases on your student account, you’ll need an access code. The College automatically generates these personalized access codes, and will send them out via email about 30 days before each semester.
Payment due dates
Tuition is due on the 15th of the month before the start of a semester, so the due dates are:
- December 15th: bill due date for Spring semester
- April 15th: bill due date for Summer semester
- August 15th: bill due date for Fall semester
Students can select any of the payment options available when making a payment. We’ll cover those in the next section below.
Students who register on or after the due date will have 7 days from the date of registration to make a payment
Students generally have three options when paying for school:
- financial aid,
- setting up a payment plan to pay in installments, or
- paying in full before the semester.
Depending on your financial aid eligibility and your personal finances, you may choose one option, or a combination.
For example, if financial aid will cover some of your tuition, but not all, you may choose a combination of financial aid + a payment plan for your remaining balance, or financial aid + pay in full for your remaining balance.
- Financial Aid: This is any type of federal financial aid including grants and loans. Your eligibility is determined by filling out the FAFSA. Our financial aid page has all the details on filling out the FAFSA, finding out how much you may receive, and more. You can also contact our financial aid team at (617) 322-3517 or email@example.com with questions.
You can also review your financial aid online.
- Paying in Full: This means paying your entire student account balance in one transaction. The College accepts cash, check, money order, and credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover only).
- Payment Plan: Students can choose to pay their account balance in installments using our partner, Nelnet.
- Your student account balance is divided into 4 equal payments to be made through the semester. Payments are automatically charged to the method you enter (checking account, credit card, etc.) on the 20th of each month.
- You’ll need to sign up for a payment plan each semester you want to use one.
- $25 payment plan enrollment fee each semester you choose to use a payment plan
- $30 charge on any returned check and / or declined credit charge
- 2.75% fee added to each payment if using a credit card
- You can enroll in a Nelnet payment plan online through my.laboure.edu. Once you log in, click on the Student tab at the top. You should see a menu on the left-hand side on the student tab – click the item that says “My Account Information.”
- Click “My Account Balances” and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click to be directed to the Nelnet enrollment page
- Follow the instructions on the screen; once enrolled, you will receive a confirmation email from Nelnet
- Changing your Payment Plan
- To make a change in your plan (for example: if you add or drop a course), you must contact Nelnet at least 4 days ahead of your next scheduled payment.
The college accepts cash, check, money order, and credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover only).