Tuition is paid on a per-credit basis each semester you enroll.
- $475 per credit for RN-to-BSN courses
- $955 per credit for Professional and General Education courses in the following programs:
- Nursing (ASN), Radiation Therapy, and Intraoperative Neuromonitoring (IONM)
- $355 per credit for Clinical Documentation Improvement, Medical Auditing, Medical Coding, and Nutrition courses
- $750 per credit for Vascular Sonography courses. This is a discounted rate from $955 per credit and is only applicable to the first cohort starting in Fall 2016.
- $495 per credit for DSN/HCOP courses
- $3,210 a semester for three semesters for the NDT Online certificate program
The annualized tuition rate for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing(RN-BSN) degree program is comparable to $11,638.
The annualized tuition rate for a first-time, full-time student enrolled in the Associate in Science in Nursing degree program is comparable to $33,903.
- Admissions Application Fee is $50*
- Matriculation Fee is $200 (paid by the Admission Deposit)*
- Registration fee of $30 is charged per student per semester*
- Nursing Fee of $650 is charged for NUR 1000, NUR 1020, NUR 2000, and NUR 2020
- ATI Virtual NCLEX Fee is $150
- Course Fee of $290 is charged for each Radiation Therapy professional course
- Graduation Fee is $100 and will be charged in the last semester at the College to cover the cost of graduation processing*
*Indicates fees that are non-refundable
Massachusetts requires that all students enrolled in 9 credits or more each semester have health insurance. Students enrolled in 9 credits or more will be automatically enrolled in the College’s Student Health Insurance Plan. Student insurance costs are approximately:
- $2,093 for a full year of coverage (estimated)
- $698 for fall only (estimated)
- $1395 for spring and summer only (estimated)
- $698 for summer only (estimated)
The College’s Student Health Insurance Plan is through Gallagher Student Insurance. Students need to complete an online waiver form during the enrollment waiver period demonstrating they have comparable health insurance coverage. Normally, opportunities to enroll or to waive insurance coverage will occur in the month prior to beginning of a semester. Waivers need only be submitted once per school year. Specific enrollment/waiver deadlines will be announced on the College website, on my.laboure.edu, and in the student newsletter.
Insurance Enrollment/Waiver Periods
August – Covers the entire academic year (September-August)
December – Covers spring and summer semester only (January-August)
May – Covers summer semester only (May-August)
The estimated costs of books and supplies vary by program, but average between $500 and $1,300 per year. For more information go to http://www.laboure.edu/Laboure/Services/Bookstore or visit the virtual bookstore at http://laboure.textbookx.com.
Labouré College offers an extended line of credit to allow your bookstore charges to be applied to your student account. Approximately 30 days prior to the start of a semester, you will receive an email regarding how you can purchase books through the Online Bookstore, using the line of credit.
Bill Due Date and Payments
Students either pay in full or sign up for the Nelnet payment plan for any balance not covered by awarded financial aid. Bill due dates are as follows:
Fall semester: August 15
Spring semester: December 15
Summer semester: April 15
Pay in Full
Students can pay in full online at my.laboure.edu or by visiting the One-Stop Student Service Center. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, money order, or credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover).
Your courses could be dropped if you do not complete the following by the payment due date: complete all paperwork for financial aid, pay in full, or sign-up for the payment plan for any balance due not covered by financial aid.
Nelnet Payment Plan
How it works: The student account balance will be divided into four equal payments to be made throughout the semester. Payments will be automatically debited from a checking account or a credit card (Master Card, Visa, or Discover) on the 20th day of each month.
- Fall semester payments: August, September, October, and November
- Spring semester payments: December, January, February, and March
- Summer semester payments: April, May, June, and July
Deadlines to Enroll:
- Fall semester: August 15
- Spring semester: December 15
- Summer semester: April 15
How to Enroll:
- Sign-in to the Labouré Student website, my.laboure.edu;
- Click on Student Tab at the top of the screen;
- On the left hand side, click on My Account Information;
- Click on My Account Balances;
- Select the current semester;
- Scroll to the bottom of the page; and
- Click the E-Cashier link to be directed to the Nelnet enrollment page.
Follow the directions carefully; a confirmation email from Nelnet follows successful enrollment.
Costs to Participate in the Nelnet Payment Plan per Semester:
- A $25 enrollment fee charged by Nelnet;
- Nelnet charges a 2.75% service fee if a credit card is used; and
- Nelnet charges $30 for any returned check and/or declined credit charges.
Costs subject to change at the discretion of the College without notice.