The Admissions team evaluates all applicants on the following minimum criteria and prerequisites outlined below.
- Evidence of graduation from an accredited high school, completion of a GED with a minimum standard score of 150 for each test, or completion of the HiSET with a minimum standard score of 45
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- A strong foundation in reading, writing, mathematics, and science
High School Applicants:
Applicants currently enrolled in high school, or who have graduated high school within the past five years and have no college experience must have the following:
- Mathematics: two years with final grades of C or higher
- Science: one year of laboratory science (Biology or Chemistry) with final grade of C or higher
- SAT scores may be submitted (optional)
Applicants with any college background must have the following:
Notes: The professional course cohort begins each Fall semester. The professional component of this program is full-time and spans two full years, including summers.
Questions? Contact your admissions counselor or give us a call at (617) 322-3575.