In order to be accepted into the Associate in Science in Radiation Therapy degree program, applicants must meet the general College admission requirements, AND the program specific criteria and requirements listed below.
Applicants must complete the following prerequisite courses with a grade of “C”, or higher:
High School Applicants:
Applicants currently enrolled in high school, or have graduated high school within the last five years and have no college experience
- Mathematics: two years
- Science: one year of laboratory sciences (Biology or Chemistry)
- SAT scores may be submitted, but are not required
Applicants with some college background
- Mathematics: one college-level mathematics class (such as College Algebra or Statistics)
- Science: one four-credit college-level life science with a laboratory section
- All official transcripts must be submitted
- Complete the Clinical Site Acknowledgment form
- Attend an information session
- Write an essay (contact Admissions for instructions)
Learn more about the Radiation Therapy program.